(Workin' on de books where) I gon tell you stories - true, true stories - like me gran'pa and me nanee and cha cha used to do, and they ancestors too.
Take half, leave half, cry or laff, enjoy the gyaff. What you learn is up to you.
Could be (i) the contacts are a bit tarnished, take battery out and put back in to fix this. Or (ii) the battery is crackered, take battery out and insert new one to fix this, or (iii) charger is broken, or plug is broken, try alternative charger or a torch bulb and a paperclip to check this.Unless of course this is a cryptic quiz in which case the answer is 'vaulting horse'.
Just in case you were thinking...I won't sit in the garbage bin or compost bin to bathe.
Plug it in!! Your are female after all. *scarpers* xx
GG: it's just Sod's Law which I often think its resident in this house. I put rosemary in my garbage bin to - hopefully - keep it sweet.
oh, GOOD. I would have worried deeply about that.No idea about the battery though. I'm useless w/ electronics.
I know! You need a solar charger for it! It's been reading your blog and has gone on strike!
When my father was a young man, he was an electrician in the Navy. He said 90% of problems were solved by first of all checking that the item in question was plugged in, and secondly that the plug was switched on.Beyond that, I'm afraid I haven't any suggestions.
You must have read my thoughts!! :-)xx
Sorry I can't offer advice for the battery but I do hope someone else can come to the rescue as it would be awful if you couldn't write more posts.
Where's my comment gone?
And then the thing would not switch on! I swear, every Feb-March, any pooter I have does this!Johng, what comment? Oh, the 'female' one. If I were there, I'd pay Diane to whop you one, har har. [Who me? Hit a po' innocent man? Nah...]Sab, I think the battery died, I'm still not sure. CG, your pooter battery has died too?:-(Kim, your father's right, I learnt that while in tv production...on one assignment, something would not work...then the crew discovered, tah dah, it wasn't switched on, hahaaaa.Hayden, maybe 'something' doesn't like me using technology, ooh, that spooks me.Pat, Sod's Law sounds better than a ghost.Office Pest, THANK you! I hope it's not the charger, it's brand new. I'm not sure about how to use the torch bulb and paper-clip though.
Hi G-G - there's only a few tiny volts coming out of the charging plug end, so you can test if it's giving out a charge by using a torch bulb and a psperclip to make a little circuit. The inside of the plug is one pole and the outside is the other.
Okay, I'm ashamed to tell you this, but I will anyway...I'm so inept with things like this I will [sheepish head hanging going on here] ask my Auntie M's grandson.
Post a Comment