Tagged again, this time by Cream the restaurant man. Well, like I does say, I is one fass gyal [curious, nosy, etc] and I know other bloggers fass [nosy, curious, inquisitive] too, and love to read tags too...so...here...
20 random facts 'bout moi:
1. I can talk the bark off a tree when I get in the right mood.
2. When I run out o' things to laugh at I does look in the mirror...
3. Some folks need coffee...I need music.
4. I ain't afraid no more o' the eagle being bigger than me. [As a child, two boys what call theyselves me brothers torment me with 'eagle bigger than youuuuu...']
5. I suffer from the dreadful Foot in Mouth Disease.
6. Lipstick, colour and paint just ain't my thing, but I like to dress up sometimes.
7. Don't like going out to dinner; prefer lunch.
8. When nephews and niece get older, and they parents hassle them, I gon encourage them to run away to me.
9. Asthma, I hate you, especially when the weather hot 'n' humid.
10. Which reminds me...I looking for a Golden Sunshine Book name 'Atma', 'bout a li'l boy in India who fall asleep and travel far and wide in he dreams one night.
11. I don't like people telling me what to do.
12. I love telling people what to do.
13. When I scrub 'n' clean, I get lots o' constructive ideas, like how to get rid o' bandits, how to rule the world and so on.
14. I like puns...silly, sweet ones; sharp, tart ones.
15. When I hungry, I crabby [a hungry man is a angry man, yeah].
16. Being a couch potato now and then is good, I think.
17. Blogging gon make me ill? Computers does cause cancer? [Guess who is a hypochondriac, but hate doctors, and does self-diagnose, thank you WebMD.]
18. I wish somebody would fill them ice-trays for me when I empty them [I ain't like filling them at all].
19. I does check out fashion shows at Elle.com.
20. I want to go to Iwokrama one day [rainforest territory in Guyana].
Well, you know what now? After all o' this?
Like I say, me is one fass gyal, and I want to know 'bout other people.
So I gon tag 3 people too...hm hm, lemme think, hm hm...
Aunty Marianne, you game?
Annie? You busy with them li'l ones, or you can do this?
Tagged, the 3 o' you.
[Oops, I think I got to tag as many people as minutes it take me to do this, but I dood it while I been doing housework...three people okay, Cream?]
[Another oops, I just find out Vit tag me. By the way, if you want wit and art, Vit is it.]