- visit a ol' lady [who seem lonely to me], she open she back verandah door and show me she mango tree so full, it look 10 months overdue
- the hospital to visit a young boy who, riding home from school, get fling into the air by a speeding motor-cycle
- visit the child's gran'ma
- take a foreign woman to we market to teach she about local food, the Sunday morning sunshine was cooking we arms but we was happy and laughing, the heat didn't trouble we
- visit me Azeri friend one Sunday afternoon, we sit at the kitchen table near the wide, open windows and chat, the chimes in the patio outside ring in the breeze, and the trees rustle, luring me to stay, to stay, I leave when the sun was almost set
- sit under the big, white tent outside the tax-office, waiting four hours to re-new my driver's licence, and to pass the time I chat with a' 80 year-old chap who tell me stories about he life Abroad
- tutor...some English lessons in the day, some in the evenings, and I laugh with me students til eye-water drop from me eyes, and one man do a google-translate on the computer, from he language to English, for me: "Laughter prolongs life"
- walk in the park as the sun was rising
- walk towards sunrise in the next neighbourhood
- stroll in the morning rain
- me own poetic session one night...I switch off all the lights, open the door to me small verandah and listen to music as the ocean do some wild soca moves against the wall, across the road, and the traffic add a rrrrrrr
- see the beached whale this morning, listen to the comments of the crowd and write them down, and take pikchas
Today is Beethoven birthday.
And Noel Coward.
And my bir'day too.
What you been up to, dear gentle-people?